To help raise funds for the village hall the management committee has introduced a monthly lottery draw in the form of a “Double Dice Lottery”
Tickets are £5 per month, with a cash price for the lucky winner of £50 each month.
- 72 tickets are available for the lottery with a combination of colour choice of red or blue dice, numbers 1 to 6 for each of the two dice. (e.g. RED:3:2)
- Each ticket holder is responsible for the payment of the monthly fee of £5 by the draw date. (click here for details on how to pay).
- When applying, you can state your preference (e.g. BLUE; 4; 1).
- If already sold, you will be allocated the nearest ticket available.
- Any tickets not paid for by the date of the draw (last Friday in the Month) will be deemed unsold.
- The Organiser, using an online random number generator, will make the draw.
- A full list of winning tickets will available from the Organiser, by email, published in ‘Village Live’ and published here.
- Any prizes for unsold tickets will be rolled over to the following month.
- Winners will be notified by sending a cheque by post.
- All profits from the lottery go to ‘Rhodes Memorial Institute and Reading Room’ charity (no 301476) in the pursuit of its aims.
- Tickets will be limited to one per individual participant and the Organiser and members of his immediate family will not be permitted to enter.
This page has the following sub pages.